[Asterisk-Users] Help with PHPconfig setup??

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Sun Sep 28 15:49:49 MST 2003

in the phpconfig_init.php you need to make sure that the files paths are correct

p0lar

>>> wipe_out at lycos.co.uk 9/28/2003 1:17:28 PM >>>
Hi,

Just giving phpconfig a try but can't find and setup instructions..

What I have done so far..
1. Copied the phpconfig files to the web dir on the server.
2. Edited the manager.conf and enabled manager access and setup an
accound (really just copied the sample config but set my own username
and secret)
3. Made /etc/asterisk/* world writable. (I guess I should have made the
owned by apache and then user writable but its a dev server so I am not
to worried about that)
4. Edited phpconfig_init.php with the username from manager.conf.
5. Edited asterisk.reload and changed the values for Username: and Secret:
6. Made asterisk.reload executable.

So far all seems to be working except for "Re-Read Configs".. I get
"Reset failed." when I try..

So what have I left out??..

If I execute asterisk.reload in a shell ir works fine so it must be
somthing to do with calling it from phpconfig.. (I am using a Linux
desktop and Mozilla 1.4 but that shouldnt make any difference..

Later..