[Asterisk-Users] Google newsgroup or Forum setup.

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Sep 28 15:16:08 MST 2003

I would say that the advantage of an e-mail list is that the reader can
decide which mail reader they want to use rather than being forced into
what ever interface the web site wants them to use.  I, for one, would
not be on the mailing list if I did not have the great filtering and
sorting features of my e-mail client (Evolution).  It's just SO much
faster than trying to access some web based discussion board.

--Eric