[Asterisk-Users] Flash and Call Transfer

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Sun Sep 28 14:43:42 MST 2003

I am new to asterisk and have been playing with it for just a few days.

The GrandStream BudgeTone-102 equipment I have allows me to do a blind
transfer, but I am interested to know how to do something which isn't
blind.

I have managed to enable the call parking which allows me to send a call
to extension 700 for somebody to collect, but it still seems rather
awkward.

I also have problems with the 'flash' button, nothing seems to happen when
I press it.  Strangely though the flash button did start working at one
point and I was able to switch between two different calls using it, but
rebooting the phones seemed to result in it not working anymore?

I would be delighted to read any documentation, but I am struggling to
find anything that refers to these issues.  I have seen handbook version
2, is there anything else I am missing?

Many thanks,
Michael

--