[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CVS viewer on line

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sun Sep 28 10:19:54 MST 2003

Hi to all.

I've put on line a cvs viewer for asterisk source code.
Is based onto the suite horde+chora.
The website is http://asterisk.espia-net.net
The cvs modules shown are
* asterisk
* asterisk-addons
* zaptel
* zapata
* libpri
* libr2
* libiax
* libiax2
* gnophone
* phpconfig
* gastman

all revisions, branch , comments & whatever cvs is has been
preserved. this could be a sort of mirror.
I've installed such system, since I prefer to have
a quick view of the cvs changes via web.
and chora is pretty good for that.
Note that no cvs anon access isn't possible for now
(although could be enabled).

feel free to use it ;)

P.S.
the mirror is updated daily, at 05.00 Rome Time (italy).
Digium staff: hope that isn't wrong for you ;)

Matteo.

--

Matteo Brancaleoni
Espia System Administrator