[Asterisk-Users] outbound IAX calls bog down DSL

shido shido at datavibe.net
Sat Sep 27 06:53:45 MST 2003

You may want to look into prioritizing voice packets over "data" packets.
Until you turn on some kind of traffic shaping dont "burn up your bandwidth"
while making calls. This means limit your kazaa and other kinds of peer to
peer or wares hoarding. What are the specs on the box you are running
Asterisk on? Run a traceroute and find out what path your packets are taking
to get to us.

If anyone is having issues with NuFone please direct them offlist to
support at nufone.net.

Greg Merriweather
The NuFone Network
G.Merriweather at nufone.net