[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone + NAT: Firmware Version?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Sep 27 01:33:22 MST 2003

I inadvertently unplugged my Budgetone phone tonight and I think it went
out and upgraded its firmware.

It is now at 1.0.3.81.

Does anyone know how new this might be?  Suddenly things that have been
working wonderfully before don't work--basically it seems to do the SIP
stuff just fine but then all the RTP stuff breaks, even something as
simple as retrieving my voicemail from a server on the same (private IP)
LAN.  I can see the call set up, and I can see the asterisk server
streaming things at the G/S, but I don't hear anything, and soon I get a
busy.

Thanks.  Sorry for the bother.

B.