[Asterisk-Users] Configs for IAX <> IAX trunk

Lee Goodman lee.goodman at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 19:49:15 MST 2003

Hello

I want to setup a IAX trunk between 2 asterisk servers. I also want to use
the switch command (I believe that will let the 2 asterisk servers share a
dialplan). Can someone share a set of config files (or just the appropriate
commands)?

Does each Asterisk have to register to the other Asterisk to make this work?
How does the authentication work (and is configured) between the 2 Asterisk
servers?

How can I tell if the dialplans are being shared? (would the "show dialplan
" CLI command show the other asterisk server dialplan as well?

Thanks

Lee Goodman