[Asterisk-Users] Gastman and SIP?

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Fri Sep 26 12:03:04 MST 2003

I have been testing Gastman and Astman with SIP calls. As I have no Zap
phones, so I have a few question on what is normal behavior? When a call
comes in and I have created extensions for all phones (example: Channel
= "SIP\3846") Should the little lines connect between the pre-made
extension or should they pop up temporary icons with no connection to
the hand made extensions?  The Green light does light up.

What should "Invite" and "Originate" do, right now they just  ring a
phone once and hangup.
Anyone know of any other programs that I can be tested for call status
and redirection?