[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite for Linux

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 09:25:40 MST 2003

Small problem with that theory, It look slike Xten have removed
"Transfer" functionality from the X-Lite product..

Which then poses the question..

Buy the X-Pro product for $50 and a fair quality headset for $20 (total
$70) or buy a hardphone for $65 and be able to run it independently of
the PC..

Hmm.. Tuff choice!!

Later..