[Asterisk-Users] problem with dtmf detection or ioctl with READ mask

Siddhartha Dattagupta siddharthadattag at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 20:17:50 MST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to use the direct zapata APIs to interrupt
the play when DTMF is detected. I am calling the
zap_playf function as zap_playf(z, "filename",
ZAP_DTMFINT). This always returns EINVAL as error.
However, it works for the following function call-
zap_playf(z, "filename", 0) without DTMF detection.
The error is probably occuring during the ioctl with
ZT_IOMUX_READ as called by the API implementation.

Please note that I am trying to use direct ISDN PRI
interface implementation as in libpri.

Any comments or help will be appreciated?

My zaptel.conf file is as below.

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15
dchan=16