[Asterisk-Users] X100P not passing DTMF through?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Sep 25 19:05:10 MST 2003

I have a simple little asterisk setup:  FXS is a PhoneJack PCI, FXO is an
X100P.

I have a regular old cordless phone plugged into the FXS port.
I can dial anything and it's picked up properly by *.
I can call FWD and it picks up the DTMF properly.
I call out the FXO but nothing I call through there can hear the DTMF
clearly.  Bell Canada's Call Answer service, for instance, can't pick up my
passcode.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andrew

phone.conf:
[interfaces]
mode=dialtone
format=ulaw
echocancel=low
silencesupression=yes
context=main
txgain=0.8
rxgain=0.8  (these seem to be ignored)
device=/dev/phone0

zapata.conf:
[channels]
context=fxocall
signalling=fxs_ls
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=no
callwaitingcallerid=no
threewaycalling=no
transfer=no
cancallforward=no
callreturn=no
echocancel=yes (with MARK2 and AGRESSIVE_FILTER in module)
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxedtmf=no (tried yes too)
txgain=0.75
rxgain=0.75