[Asterisk-Users] Re: list of voice prompts

cg at cdegroot.com cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Sep 25 14:32:01 MST 2003

I blabbered:
>Michiel - are you planning to release the recordings?

Small update: because things are brewing here and I want dutch prompts,
I've bitten the bullet, translated the whole list and sent it off.
Hopefully I'll get the raw recordings back over the weekend, 'all'
that's needed then is some cutting'n'pasting.

Iff it all works out and I think the end result is acceptable, I'll
release them ASAP.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo