[Asterisk-Users] Help installing FXS card

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Thu Sep 25 11:48:23 MST 2003

I have one of the Digium 4-port FXS cards, although it only has 1 of the
4 modules installed, making it a 1-port FXS card I suppose.

I plug it in, and plug the power connector into it, but none of the 4
LED's come on.  Are they supposed to?

doing an 'lspci' I believe I see it listed as a "Tiger Jet" product.
 But when I do a ztcfg or cat /proc/zaptel/*, it doesn't show up.   All
I see are the other 2 FXO cards which are also installed.

I'm presuming that at some point I'll have to do a modprobe wcfxs as
well; at the moment it gives me "wcfxs.o: init_module: No such device."

A little hint, anyone?  Thanks.