[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Thu Sep 25 10:22:45 MST 2003

Hey all,

I've just done a quick (but functional) web front end for searching the
CDRs in a MySQL database.  Anyone interested in trying it out?  I'm
wondering what to add to it next.

So far you can seach using source, destination, CLI, channel and date
ranges.  It also displays ALL fields in the database table.

If interested, email me on geek at jazz-inc.net.  Do not reply directly to
this email, it will bounce.  Depending on the level of interest, I may
post this somewhere for your free downloading pleasure.

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Jazz Inc.
http://www.jazz-inc.net