[Asterisk-Users] Cannot compile channel h323 from yesterday's CVS?

Garry Adkins gpa2 at netacs.net
Thu Sep 25 09:07:00 MST 2003

Sorry about the crosspost....  I had mistakenly assumed that it might be a
development issue (i.e. broken code) thus the crosspost.

I had tried searching the list with google but came up empty, probably not
searching for the right thing....

I hadn't read the readme, since I had just compiled it a few months ago...
(Strike two for me...)

I see that it requires version 1.11.7 from the readme...

Here's what I used to get this version....

cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323 co -r
v1_11_7 ptlib_unix
cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323 co -r
v1_11_7 openh323