[Asterisk-Users] Purchasing Grandstream Phones

John Brown jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Thu Sep 25 07:10:39 MST 2003

Hi Aaron,

Sorry to hear you have had problems..

I've done a quick search of my mailbox and don't recall seeing
a message from you. I'll go pull my SMTP logs to double check
we aren't bouncing things for some reason.

We certainly do sell and stock GS, SNOM and Digium products.

We have also shipped GS phones to .NZ with no problems.

Feel free to contact me directly   my other email addr
is

john At chagres D0t net

+1 505 830 1200

I do have inventory and can fill orders quickly.

our purchasing site is at

http://www.chagres.net/products/voip/

--john