[Asterisk-Users] Meetme question

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Thu Sep 25 00:56:25 MST 2003

> Ok.. I got * and SIP working internally now .. still wrestling with
> connecting two remote * pbx's together.. I'll save that for another
> day though :)
>
> I setup Meetme on this new * PBX, but when I try to dial to join the
> conference,
> I hear a recording saying the conference is invalid or something to
> that effect. Here's a copy of my log files:
>
>   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
> WARNING[24592]: File app_meetme.c, Line 154 (build_conf): Unable to
> open pseudo channel
>

> It then hangs up.. Anyone seen this before??
> -cj

2 things to check..

1) Do you have zaptel hardware in the Asterisk server? meetme requires at least one zaptel card or the use of ztdummy..

2) Make sure you have a blank line at the bottom of the meetme.conf file after the last entry.. Strange I know but this threw me when I was trying to get meetme working.. :)

Later..