[Asterisk-Users] VIA vs Intel

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Wed Sep 24 12:52:58 MST 2003

<quote who="WipeOut .">

>> I am running Asterisk on one of these (T100P taking the single
>> PCI slot.) (EPIA M10000 Mini-ITX Motherboard)
>>
>> http://www.hushtechnologies.com/default.asp?pageID=2&Lang=ENG
>>
>> I bought it via http://mini-itx.com/
>>

> How many concurrent calls have you run on this MB??
>
> What codecs are you using for your phones? (assuming IP phones)
>
> Later..
> --

Don't know yet.
I just got my GrandStream phones yesterday, quantity four.  Got one
configured and dialed into VoiceMail2() just fine.  (ULaw)

I have it hooked up to a channelbank, but still need to get an RJ21
cable to connect to my breakout box. (CAC AB1)

I have this setup sitting on my desk at work.  I will need to bring
it home to connect to analog trunk lines.

--
END OF LINE