[Asterisk-Users] RedHat 9.0 and 100 percent CPU utilization

James Ray raymac007 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 11:23:19 MST 2003

Please, don't hate me because I use Redhat.  I am
aware that I am asking for problems in running
Asterisk on Redhat.  I recently aquired a nifty
server, moved my digium cards, and installed asterisk.
 I noticed that one of the four processors was being
used at 100% and nothing was working.  I tracked CPU
utilization back to the Asterisk process.  Please,
help.

James