[Asterisk-Users] VIA vs Intel

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Wed Sep 24 11:13:54 MST 2003

speaking of VIA - has anyone on the list looked at or used these ?
http://www.mini-itx.com/store/default.asp?c=2&currency=2

various collection of via based boards and cases and other goodies that go
along with them.

They are cheap enough they could work as either an asterisk server
(diskless or with disk), or as phone platforms themselves.