[Asterisk-Users] Re: list of voice prompts

cg at cdegroot.com cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Sep 24 04:22:21 MST 2003

Michiel Betel <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>Does there exist a text file with all the 'standard' Asterisk voice
>messages? I'm planning to get them recorded in dutch, but need to know the
>exact text of each prompt...

Michiel - are you planning to release the recordings? I had the idea to
to the same thing as Digium with the english sounds, get a base set
released and have an option for people to order additional ones (more in
order to help the 'voice' at hand make a bit of side money than to get
rich ;-)). However, if you plan to release them, one set should be
enough...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo