[Asterisk-Users] dialing codes..( You can help! )

Tom Zimnicki asterisk at zimnicki.org
Tue Sep 23 12:25:58 MST 2003

While not foolproof, you may be able to figure out most of the Canadian Land
vs. Mobile through the following as LNP between LEC's & WSP's isn't an issue
yet. (Other than the potential unique case of Microcell, but for the most
part you can assume wireless.)

http://www.cnac.ca/NPANXX.zip

WSP's:

      Rogers AT&T Wireless

Microcell
[ILEC] Mobility/Mobilite

There may a couple small independents, but I can't remember off the top of
my head.

Regards,

Tom