[Asterisk-Users] dialing codes..( You can help! )

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Tue Sep 23 11:40:40 MST 2003

Yes, as Linus points out, each country has its own dialing scheme (with a
lot of inconsistencies), and each wholesale provider has its own billing
structure.  Usually the way this is done is to ask your wholesale provider
to give you their rates in digital form, like on a spreadhseet or something.
You can then use this as the basis for your charge structure.  Most of the
bigger wholesalers offer special rates to geographic zones (like big cities)
within larger countries - further complicating your price structure.  You
can, of course, simplify this in your billing, but you have to watch out for
things like premium numbers etc.

Regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel