[Asterisk-Users] Also CR Spam filters

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Sep 23 07:13:05 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 13:49, Brian West wrote:
> abaena at uol.com.br needs to fix their spam filter.  Please stop using it or
> learn to configure it.
>
> +      1 Sep 22 AntiSpam UOL          (6828) RE:Re: [Asterisk-Users] MS Outlook

Granted this is a brain dead simple script and most of you could have
written it yourself. Please use this to make a point to this user, or at
least their admin. I have used the address of this annoying user as both
the to and from address. This should help it get through his C-R system
so he will get the idea how broken it is. If it doesn't get through,
maybe the admin will get annoyed enough at the logs/bounces to fix the
problem.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use Mail::Sendmail;

my %fields = (
    'To' => 'abaena.sspam at uol.com.br',
    'From' => 'abaena.sspam at uol.com.br',
    'Subject' => "Fix your broken challenge response spam annoyance",
    'Message' => "Fix your challenge response system. You will receive
more of these everytime I have to deal with one of your messages.  "
    );

for($i=0;$i<100;$i++){
    Mail::Sendmail::sendmail(%fields);
}