[Asterisk-Users] Recommended OS

Michael A. Miller Michael.Miller at cedillas.com
Tue Sep 23 06:02:36 MST 2003

Thanks for the link.

I have followed the installation instructions for the Netjet but I get a
number of errors when I recompile the kernel with ISDN support. I am sure
that it is something simple and is most likely not related to the Traverse
drivers. I have picked up a book to learn a bit more about RH9 and Linux in
general. Either way it can't hurt.

Regards,

Michael