[Asterisk-Users] Re: iaxtel and iax.conf

cg at cdegroot.com cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Sep 22 23:57:57 MST 2003

Brian West  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>So if [iaxtel] is at the top and say [voicepulse] at the bottom.  An
>inbound call will try to auth against that [voicepulse] entry even with
>the [iaxtel] entry at the top of the file.  Has anyone else seen this
>happen?

Yup. Ignored it b/c at that time I was a) a bleeding newbie with * (now
only a newbie ;-)), and b) I didn't really understand some aspects of
the config file format, like the ordered stuff.

I had a gnophone entry at the bottom of the file, and was quite suprised
to see that incoming IAXtel auth requests when getting a call from that
network seemed to use that entry. I moved the IAXtel thing to the last
position and it worked.

Not good if you want to setup multiple IAXtel users :-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo