[Asterisk-Users] Speaking of Outlook

Ernest W. Lessenger ernest at oacys.com
Mon Sep 22 15:06:59 MST 2003

Does anybody have a reasonable solution for an Outlook MAPI plugin that
works with asterisk? At very least, I would like Asterisk to push incoming
call information to the computer, which should then open an Outlook form,
launch a web browser, etc. Beyond that, it would be cool to have Outlook
initiate outgoing calls.

Shouldn't be too difficult, and I know some of you are working along
similar lines. Outlook itself is only an example. What I'm looking for is a
simple "incoming call, launch a browser with the callerid in the query
string" type app for windows.

Thanks,
--Ernest