[Asterisk-Users] Voicemailmain2 user docs?

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Mon Sep 22 14:00:51 MST 2003

I have looked both these URLs over , neither is a "User level"
description of the menu choices.   I'm trudging through the
code now, the only thing I have found so far that is not listed
in the voice mail prompts is that you can press "0" if you
have a "o" extinction in the same contest. I was hoping there
were some keys for the users to skip the greetings or a key to
goto the VoiceMailMain from VoiceMail.  But have not seen
any yet.