[Asterisk-Users] MS Outlook

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Mon Sep 22 13:45:44 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 14:30, Sean Heiney wrote:
> Actually, MS Outlook by default blocks all executables. I'm not sure why
> there is so much negativity around the Outlook client.  Perhaps we
> should all go back to the cave and use Pine.
>

> -Sean

Well, that's Outlook 2002 (and maybe with a Service Pack?).  Outlook
2000 (which most Outhouse.. er, I mean Outlook users are using) does not
block the executables.  In fact, they can be run just by previewing the
message.

Unfortunately, this is not the time or place for the Outlook flame
war...

Jared Smith