[Asterisk-Users] asterisk call waiting X100P -> MGCP ata 186

Chad Graham cgraham at gngit.com
Mon Sep 22 13:42:57 MST 2003

I am running CVS-09/11/03-14:03 on Redhat 9.0

Trying to get call waiting / call waiting callerid working.
The setup is:
X100P asterisk -> MGCP --> analog phone.

What changes to I need to make to my mgcp.conf and extensions.conf file to
allow answering of Call waiting calls?  And how do you answer call waiting
calls with the system.

I have usecallerid=yes, hidecallerid=no, callwaiting=yes,
callwaitingcallerid=yes, threewaycalling=yes, transfer=yes,
cancallforward=yes, callreturn=yes, echocalcel=yes and
echocancelwhenbridged=yes in the zapta.conf file.

How do you use these features?  Or where can I find some documentation.

I found some information about *0 on the thread but I couldn't find the
corresponding config information.  Also, is thier a list of functions like
*0 and how to use them.

Also, on another note.  Using this setup to make normal calls I am getting
significant echo for the first 15-20 seconds of a call and then it goes
away.  I assume this is the echo canceller but is their any way to fix this.

Thanks for your help.
Chad Graham