[Asterisk-Users] Voicemailmain2 user docs?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Sep 22 12:38:00 MST 2003

James Sizemore wrote:

> Has anyone browsed through the source code and
> made a list of menu option for VoiceMailMain2?
> Or know of some user documentation hiding
> in Internet land some place? If not  there  well
> be soon. Ho hum.
Start here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+VoiceMailMain2

Also check here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+voicemail.conf

...and if you don't find what you're looking for, please help us add more information to the wiki.

I've asked earlier on the mailinglist without getting any answer:

  - What's the differences between voicemail and voicemail2 ?

Thank you!

/O

...this time with the correct URL :-)