[Asterisk-Users] Switch between calls without initiating a threeway converstaion

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 07:27:06 MST 2003

I was just wondering if there was a way that you could
have two calls on one line and switch between the two
without initiating a threeway conversation?
I would imagine that Flash is the way to do this, but
when I Flash twice, a 3-way call is initiated.  If I
turn threeway off, then I can't transfer.

Also, is it possible to hang up one of the calls, and
then continue talking to the second call?

-- Thank you for your time