[Asterisk-Users] SIP segfault, problem loading modules, gdb output included

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 06:43:11 MST 2003

Last week I did a CVS update and since then I haven´t been able to run asterisk normally. The strange thing is that I have even go back to previous versions (0.5.0) and I am seening the same problems.

Basically, when I try to load the zap module I get the following error:
WARNING[16384]: File chan_zap.c, Line 577 (zt_open): Unable to
> > specify channel 1: Device or resource busy
(wxfxo loads fine)

If I then do not load zap I get a problem when trying to load iax2
WARNING........:Unable to bind to 0.0.0.0 port 4569: Address already
> > in use

If I then do not load iax2 asterisk starts fine. However when  I try to place a SIP call it segfaults right away.

The output of gdb asterisk /etc/asterisk/core.2906 follows:

(gdb) bt

#0 0x401507f1 in ?? ()
#1 0x444c7fab in ?? ()
#2 0x4002c020 in ?? ()