[Asterisk-Users] Oops!!! Current CVS crashes

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Sep 20 23:50:41 MST 2003

I don't know whether this ought to go to the bugtracker.

I downloaded the current CVS last night and then again just a few
minutes ago.

In both cases I can crash asterisk very easily by the following method:

1. Call up and leave a voicemail.
2. Log in and listen that I have a new message.
3. Hit "1" to listen, and 'Hasta la vista' asterisk.

I also noticed that the normal lines on the console showing "vm-login"
etal aren't shown under the buggy code when a user tries to fetch vm.

I noticed it the first time I tried to retrieve voicemail today, with
code I built last night.  Then I fetched the most recent code and it
still behaves just the same.

Perhaps it's an interaction with something else in my rather convoluted
configs, but somebody else out there ought to give this a try.

Reverting to my older CVS (CVS-09/11/03-00:32:05) fixes things immediately.

FYI.

B.