[Asterisk-Users] Configuring Dialogic JCT 2E1 Card with Asterisk

Sajid Fiaz sf_vsdi at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 01:31:18 MST 2003

hello I m a new user to Asterisk.
I have installed linux 7.3 Kernal version 2.4.13
I have installed dialogic JCT 600 2E1 with SR 5.1 for lInux.
Board Started successfully.
my Dialogic board is setup with ERUOISDN (CTR4) protocol.

Now I have extracted the asterisk. after make, make install,
make progdoc, make samples.

I run ./asterisk -vvvc with with no modification in its config files located
/etc/asterisk/
I have terminated the E-1 PRI  when i dial to my PRI number from a normal
telephone line A BUSY / Congession TONE is HEARD.

I have discussed with few fellows (Developers) who have good experience of
Dialogic for
windows. they said it seems your application is not configured for "wait for
call" option.

I have seen the modem.conf, Zapata.conf,asterisk.conf but i cannot find any
information where should i modify it for dialogic JCT600 2E1.
please let me know in which file / files i need to make modification
to recive calls on asterisk.

thanks in advance