[Asterisk-Users] How do you get registered to IAXTEL?

Stephen Varga svarga at s4nets.com
Fri Sep 19 17:54:18 MST 2003

Try this link:

http://gnophone.com/directory/createAccount.php

You will find it on the setup page. The first line says: To sign up for
free IAXtel access, go here.

The word 'here' is the hyperlink to account creation form.

As for top posting, it is what I just did here.

You should also setup your email client to wrap the text at ~ 72
characters. Your email does not do this so all the text shows up on one
line.

HTH,
Steve