[Asterisk-Users] Identify call router? How?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Sep 19 08:49:11 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 09:36, Angel Gabriel wrote:
> I have a machine in my office, it is labelled Cable and Wireless, and on
> the back it says, SMarT-1
> I have searched the web, and no joy. It connects to a PC via a serial
> cable, has anyone heard of such a device?

This isn't a flame, but maybe a quick introduction of google searching,
or basically how I found the information you asked about.

I went to google and searched for the terms smart-1 and router.
I'll admit the results from that suck a bit, but I noticed in someones
sig was a mention of the mitel smart-1 dialer.

So I started a new tab and chased that rabbit hole, searching for mitel,
smart-1, and dialer. This route gave me a good link. Check out this
URL...
  http://www.mitel.co.uk/bcs/bcsprod.nsf/Pick+A+Product

Under dialers you will see quite a few smart-1 devices. Look through
those till you find your device.