[Asterisk-Users] IAXTel registration rejected

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 06:52:59 MST 2003

Has anybody had a problem registering their IAXtel
account?

I just signed up for an account and followed the
documentation on iaxtel.org and my registration is
always rejected.

When I type "iax show registry", I get the following
output:
Host                  Username    Perceived
 Refresh  State
12.37.165.130:5036    xxxxxxxx    <Unregistered>
      60  Rejected

(I'm not sure how that will look, but the important
thing is that my registration is rejected)

I have double checked my password, and it is correct.
Is there anything else I should check?

Thank you for your time.