[Asterisk-Users] Radio for Music on Hold?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri Sep 19 02:02:02 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 10:43, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote

> AFAIK, you can do this in norway, and probably in the rest of europe. I
> know several doing it on norway already.

I just rang back a number that had left no message so I had no idea who
would answer. I found it totally confusing because at first it sounded
like the old "crossed line" situation. Then I realised he was talking
about the traffic situation. When the switchboard picked up I realised
it was the autoroute management company who had called. No legal
problems for them because it's their own radio, but still confusing. At
least musak is musak.

My 0.02€ worth.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>