[Asterisk-Users] * website needs a place for

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri Sep 19 01:56:36 MST 2003

> This should be a list to come find support and not get jumped on!  The *
> website should instruct where to find information better...

I totally agree. Let's patch up a list of things poorly documented, and
start there. Just append your comments to my list:

- chan_h323 is not documented at all. It has been said that it's able to
  run as a gatekeeper, but not how etc etc.
- AGI is sparsely documented. An explaination of what actually happens
  in FAQ or perhaps a HOWTO will let people into the game a lot faster,
  and people won't have to ask so many (silly?) questions on the list or
  IRC channel.

...and probably a lot more....