Newbie delimas was "Re: [Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Source?"

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Thu Sep 18 13:50:46 MST 2003

I expect a user list to be for users' questions. I expect a user list to support that what it's a list for. In return *I* should help someone when/if I can! There is no "for Nothing". You help me, then I help some newbie 10 years from now when I understand this stuff. So, in the meantime, my only contribution is the list of sites I have found to be usefull. I forgot to change the subject line, however.

I am finding that it's hard to find out what's available when I don't know what's available...

Don't get me wrong, I would like for this to be a *constructive* thread! I don't not want anyone to get offendend. I would just like a general realization of the newbie situation. I still think this list is good! I still think * is great. I still have faith that I can figure "all of this" out. I know it will take the help of many good people with ALOT of patience and understanding and experience to help me.

I am very greatful for all of the information that you list goers have provided! So many of would do anything to help and do. The more I search through the archives, the more I know that I'm still in the "right place" to help me.

Again Thank you for your understanding, help, time and effort!