[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Source?

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Thu Sep 18 13:18:11 MST 2003

Sorry about changing the original incorrect subject of "Re: [Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Source?" . Many have already written that thread off and this may be a good place to start on a positive note.

Yes, I forgot to mention some of the sites that I have found usefull. I do have to say that http://www.voip-forum.org/ has been a very good resource!

So, I would say that these are some sites of interest in no real order:

http://www.voip-forum.org/
http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=support
http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/
http://asterisk.gnuinter.net/
http://megaglobal.net/docs/asterisk/html/
http://home.cogeco.ca/~camstuff/
http://www.wwworks-inc.com/asterisk/
http://www.google.com/custom?q=&sa=Google+Search&cof=LW%3A40%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.asterisk.org%2Fimages%2Ftopics%2Fasterisk.png%3BLH%3A40%3B%0D%0AAH%3Acenter%3BGL%3A0%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.AsteriskPBX.org%3BAWFID%3Ad7bc203313616854%3B&domains=www.marko.net&sitesearch=www.marko.net

Please feel free to add to this list!!!!