[Asterisk-Users] [Release] Skinny Support in cvs

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Sep 18 12:21:49 MST 2003

I grabbed the latest CVS (this morning).  Recompiled and installed
everything.

Registration works fine.
Calls to Zap and SIP phones almost work.  I get one-way audio from those
channels.
Calls from Zap also result in one-way audio.
To be clear, audio from the skinny phone can not be heard.  Audio from
the other
channels comes through to the skinny phone just fine.
Calls from SIP continue to ring after the Skinny phone answers

I have not added another skinny phone yet, but I will do so this
afternoon.

I haven't added this to the bug list, since it is likely an issue with
my config,
but I have not strayed to far from the samples.

Thanks for the cool feature.
Dan