[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Source?

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Thu Sep 18 09:33:18 MST 2003

You guys are a tough crowd. I do have to admit I did "get" this one, however.

I don't know about Senad, but this is not an easy list to pick up on. In order to search the list, you have to know the terms/acronyms. In order to know the terms, you have to learn/ask. Many of you know this stuff back and forth. You know the relaionships of what-does-what. You have connected the dots and put these pieces together. I am still trying to get a handle on MOST all of this stuff. I can barely get the demo to work ;)

Let's face it, there will always be dumb questions (like most of mine). Please be nice and think of the many factors that can contribute. Think of knowledge and language and barriers.

This */IVR/VOIP/Telephony stuff is only easy when you get to *REALY* know it. I am not there! I know my GNU/Linux systems... I don't know this... please be nice to me atleast ;)