[Asterisk-Users] Radio for Music on Hold?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Thu Sep 18 02:25:46 MST 2003

I noticed that this one hasn't been answered (again:)

Just some ideas which might/mightnot work (I haven't tried them)

you try transfering the call to a recieve only conference where music
has been added as a send only function via another extension. try using
a timed call and drop the call back to caller some way.
you could try doing the same to a music extension using mp3player to a
shoutcast server.
the main problem is timing and dropping the call back to the transfered
from extension.