[Asterisk-Users] documentation?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Sep 17 11:42:50 MST 2003

Rich Adamson wrote:
> Examples,
> Where should I have learned that *8# is the call pickup dialing sequence?

We're trying to collect a lot of samples, tips and tricks from the user community
on the wiki at http://www.voip-info.org . Go there, and you'll find a good reference
on all the applications you use in extension.conf and references to other sites as well.

It you discover stuff like the ones you have found undocumented, please help us
document them on the Wiki. I'm sure that the documentation team writing the Asterisk
handbook will pick them up from the Wiki to the next edition of the handbook.

A wiki is a user community resource kit. Many on the list have added information,
I've tried to edit to keep a consistent look and feel. You're welcome!

/Olle