[Asterisk-Users] Configuration for Asterisk with Cisco Router FXO

Gerry Boudreaux gerry at intersurf.com
Wed Sep 17 10:36:40 MST 2003

At 11:55 AM 9/17/2003, Doug Heckaman III <tad at heckaman.com> wrote:
>I have a Cisco 2600 with a T1 CSU/DSU. Would that work the same way? I
>would really like to see if I can use the cisco csu/dsu rather than buying
>a 500 dollar T1 card...

The cards serve a completely different function.

The FXO card only handles POTS, and the WIC-1DSU-T1 is not a PRI interface...

I have no access to either of the VWIC Multiflex trunk cards, or the
NM-xCT1-CSU cards so therefore I have no clue if they would work. (Not sure
which one you are talking about)

Sorry