[Asterisk-Users] LineJack + Asterisk HELP!

Grzegorz Nosek blackfire at o2.pl
Wed Sep 17 04:55:36 MST 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:53:18 -0300, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote
> Hello,
>
> Thanks very much for help.
> To install driver for LineJack I need kernel source.
> I have debian, and I installed from apt-get install kernel-
> source.2.4.20 but while it make ./configure it still asks me
> for the kernel source. What can be wrong ?
>
> -- Bart

hi

why not download plain kernel source? anyway, debian kernel-source
packages contain only the kernel in .tar.bz2 format (or was it
.tar.gz?), named /usr/src/kernel-source-*. you need to unpack it
manually and make a symlink to /usr/src/linux probably.

btw, make sure you're running the kernel you're compiling the driver for.

hth,
 grzegorz nosek