[Asterisk-Users] Aleatori PSTN number with SIP.

Xisco xmateu at dtpspain.com
Wed Sep 17 04:59:50 MST 2003

Hi everybody,

Now I'm using SJphone on a win2k client an * as proxy SIP and GW to PSTN.

I have doing some test, but I have the following question. It's possibles to make calls to external PSTN numbers without define an extension to make the call????

I will try to explain-me better. I have done some calls like sip:xisco at A.B.C.D, where in extensions.conf there are an extension like this:
    exten=>xisco,1,Answer
    exten=>xisco,2,Dial(Zap/g1/<definened number for me>)

I want to make a call like sip:<my phonenumber or other number>@213.229.160.218 without define the phone number anywhere. It is possible, how can I do it????

Thks a lot.