[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7960 Firmware Upgrade

Andrew Gillham gillham at vaultron.com
Tue Sep 16 19:31:55 MST 2003

Asterisk at gtcus.com wrote:

>I'm still stuck on this. The * is on a private network IP 192.168.0.7
>and the 7960 is on 192.168.0.6.  When I show 'sip peers' the 7960
>appears to be registered although I can't make any calls and still get
>the packet retries.  I have also checked and re-checked the settings on
>the phone.  Any help is appreciated.
>
>Kevin

Can you send me privately (not via 'reply') your sip.conf entry for this
phone?
Also the output from telneting to the phone and typing:
 show register
 show status
 show flash
 show dialplan
 show config

You can remove the private info or not, up to you, but send it to my
email not
the list. :)

I have several 7960 phones and one 7960G working great with 4.4 & 5.3
firmware.

-Andrew